VaultLOCKS® 5000 Custom Lockbox With Personalized Image, Logo, or Text
At MFS Supply, we offer full-color custom printing on our popular VaultLOCKS® 5000 lockboxes. Our custom printing service is popular with associations, organizations, and individual real estate agents who want to take advantage of a great marketing opportunity. Print anything from the basics like name, phone number - all the way to full-color portraits, detailed logos, and more. Our current processing time is around 2 - 3 weeks. Once completed, item will ship next day at noon.
Custom Printing Details
- Print Area: 2" wide x 1.25" height
- Please send a high resolution .AI, .ESP, or .PNG of 120 dpi or better to ensure quality printing. If you're unsure about the file type, send us the highest resolution image that you have and our technician will review and contact you for next steps.
- After purchasing your custom lockbox either via the website or one of our sales reps, you will receive an email with directions.
- Respond to that email with your logo or information.
- We will prepare a mock-up sample and email it back to you for approval.
- After we have received your approval via email, we will enter your order into our production schedule.
Please note - custom products are not available for return.
VaultLOCKS® 5000 Lockbox
The VaultLOCKS® 5000 lockbox is a 4-digit numeric lockbox. Featuring a sleek design in black zinc alloy, this lockbox can easily fit 30 standard housekeys. This lockbox is ideal for real estate agents with its extra foam padding & double thick shackle cover to protect the doors of clients' homes. Looking for something more custom? Explore our upgrades available for the 5000 including custom printing & agency-branded lockbox covers. Preset to 0-0-0-0.
- Built Secure: Our 5000 series lockboxes feature zinc alloy box & dials, with a hardened iron steel shackle
- Easy-to-See Dials: The 5000 series features black rubber-coated dials with laser-printed white numbers. This improves the visibility of the numbers even in poorly light locations. The rubber coating makes it easy to enter your code
- Weather Resistant Dials: By indenting the dials on the 5000 series lockboxes, the design of the lockbox offers the dials protection from the elements. This patented design offers built-in protection. For real estate agents or other users living in extreme weather conditions, we recommend exploring our VaultLOCKS® lockbox covers which feature a snap-on door to keep your dials fully safe & dry
- No Tools Needed: The only things you need to utilize our lockboxes are your hands & a code. Other lockboxes on the market require screwdrivers and de-coding rings to get set up. You'll be able to set & utilize any of our VaultLOCKS® lockboxes without fuss or extra components
- Hinged Construction: Never lose the door to your lockbox in the snow or at night! This popular hinge construction keeps your lockbox in one piece for easy access.
- 90 Degree Angle: The hinged door opens 90 degrees, meaning you're easily able to rest your keys in the lockbox without them falling out. Ideal for when photographing the lockbox & keys for a work order
- Protecting Your Door from Dings & Scratches: Our 5000 series lockboxes feature extra door protection. An extra thick foam backing (0.5 cm) cushions the hanging lockbox. A double thick rubber coating encasing the shackle protects from even the roughest of users.
- Extra Storage: Fit 30 standard house keys in the 5000 series lockboxes. Or comfortably fit clunky car keys, chunky key chains, and more. Featuring 102 cu cm of interior storage space.
How Does the 5000 Compare to Competition?
There are a wide variety of lockboxes targeted to real estate agents out there. Electronic, light-up, tiny, huge - and they each hit a different price point. This makes it difficult to compare apples to apples. Rest assured that our VaultLOCKS® 5000 lockbox was designed (and patented) with real estate in mind. Featuring a larger interior to accommodate a wide variety of keys, a sleek design to blend into the background of the home it's displayed upon, and thick zinc alloy & iron steel construction for security - the 5000 series offers real estate agents a quality lockbox at an affordable price point.
Where Does the 5000 Fit within MFS Supply's Lockbox Offering?
VaultLOCKS® 5000 series features larger lockboxes with sturdy security features at an affordable price point - built for real estate agents. Our 5000 is one of our most popular lockboxes with real estate agents for its sleek black design. Customize your 5000 lockbox either by upgrading to our custom print option or select one of our pre-branded agency lockboxes. We've partnered with the largest real estate agencies to offer a full-color printed logo lockbox cover that not only protects your dials from the weather but promotes your agency on the heavily used lockbox.