Safety Cover For In-Ground Pools (Standard Sizes)
High-Quality Safety Covers For In-ground Pools - The Ultimate Protection for Your Family and Property
HPI's Yard Guard Deck Lock Standard Mesh is the latest in pool cover technology. Incorporating high quality mesh with reinforced webbing both top & bottom every seam with rub strip protection - Deck Lock is the best for your pool. These Yard Guard Standard Mesh safety pool covers come in high quality 90% sun blocking mesh to quickly drain standing water, melted snow, or ice up to 10 times faster than tighter woven mesh covers. HPI provides a 12-year warranty on these Deck Lock Standard Mesh in-ground safety pool covers.
These standard sizes ship same day for orders placed by 4pm Eastern. Please allow additional processing time for CES sizes.
Looking for a different color, material, size, or anchor type? Get a fast quote on a custom cover today. Give us a call at 800-607-0541 or Click here to fill out an easy quote form.
- Concrete decking hardware is prepackaged in individual poly bags. Each bag includes concreate decking hardware along with stainless steel springs with protective covers, installation tool, anchor tamping tool, anchor wrench, instructions, and storage bag
- Triple-stitching cross-tack & box-tack at all perimeter stress points
- Raised rub strip to prevent chafing on coping
- Double strapping top & bottom - entire grid pattern is on both sides of cover
- Reinforced webbing both top & bottom along every seam & perimeter
- Each & every cover is quality checked and signed before final packaging
- Exceeds the ASTM Federal Standard for weight load capacity
- Includes 12-year warranty
- 90% shade blocking
- Approximate 5'x5' grid strap spacing
- 34x20 scrim count (threads per square inch)
- Weight: 4.3 oz/yd
- 11 mil thickness
- 120 gpm flow rate (gallons per minute)
- Standard 1' overlap per side
- Common rectangles will fit up to 2' radius corners
- Step models include a 4x10 section which fits up to 4x8 steps
- All rub strips are 20" (industry standard is 17")
- All HPI pool covers include a unique serial number for easy warranty claims & simple re-ordering
Click here for installation instructions.
Safety Pool Cover Videos
Measuring the Pool
Pool Cover Contents