VaultLOCKS® 3100: Small, Secure, and Portable Key Storage Alpha Lockbox
Preset to OCN
Tumbler 1: O-A-S-P-W-N-M-H-F-C-L-D
Tumbler 2: C-R-F-M-H-A-O-I-L-P-D-U
Tumbler 3: N-O-M-G-L-Q-T-S-D-R-E-C
- Built Secure: Our 3000 series lockboxes feature zinc alloy box & dials, with a hardened iron steel shackle
- No Tools Needed: The only things you need to utilize our lockboxes are your hands & a code. Other lockboxes on the market require screwdrivers and de-coding rings to get set up. You'll be able to set & utilize any of our VaultLOCKS® lockboxes without fuss or extra components
- Largest Key Storage Compartment: The outer shell size of the lockbox doesn't matter. It's the size of the inner compartment where you fit your keys that matters the most. Our 3000 series lockboxes offer 45 cu cm of space, 12 cu cm more than the competition. That translates into fitting 13 standard house keys into the 3100 lockbox (see images for more examples of size)
- Hinged Construction: Never lose the door to your lockbox in the snow or at night! This popular hinge construction keeps your lockbox in one piece for easy access.
- 90 Degree Angle: The hinged door opens 90 degrees, meaning you're easily able to rest your keys in the lockbox without them falling out. Ideal for when photographing the lockbox & keys for a work order
- Protecting Your Door from Dings & Scratches: All of our hanging lockboxes include either plastic or vinyl covering on the shackle, and thick foam padding on the back of the lockboxes to prevent dings & scratches on your doors & door frames from usage
How Does the 3100 Compare to Competition?
- Larger inside key storage: Our 3100 measures 45 cu cm, with the majority of the competition only offering 30 cu cm. This means our lockbox fits 13 house keys. The competition fits 6 house keys
- Double thick foam backing: Our 3100 features double the thickness in foam backing than the majority of the competition
Where Does the 3100 Fit within MFS Supply's Lockbox Offering?VaultLOCKS® 3000 series features smaller lockboxes with sturdy security features at a lower price point. The 3000 series is most popular with property preservation contractors and real estate agents. The 3100 is the same size as the other lockboxes in the 3000 series and features 3-digit alpha codes. The 3100 is most popular with property preservation contractors who have received alpha bank codes and real estate agents who prefer a 3-digit alpha code.
How to Change a Lockbox Combination on any Model 3000 Series
Open the lockbox by simply dialing in the correct combination.
Note: All new lockboxes come preset to 0-0-0-0.
Once you dial in the correct code, place your hand on the shackle. With your other hand place your fingers on the sides of the lock box and open just like an oven door.
To reset the combination, you will need to find the reset pin which is located inside in the lock box. If your pin is equipped with a rubber boot, be sure to remove it before attempting to move the pin.
Slide the reset pin to the right and up.
Ensure your lock box is open when you reset the combination.
Dial in your new combination.
After you dial in your new combination slide the reset pin back to the left and down.
If your pin came equipped with a rubber boot, you will need to replace it once you have moved the pin back to its starting position. This will ensure the pin does not move.
To open the shackle simply slide the release lever and pull up on the shackle.
You are now ready to place your lock box on a door.
Once your lockbox is secure on the door remember to dial the combination to an alternate setting.