VaultLOCKS® 3210: Wall Mount Numeric Portable Key Storage Lockbox
Built Secure: Our 3000 series lockboxes feature zinc alloy box & dials, with a hardened iron steel shackle
- Largest Key Storage Compartment: The outer shell size of the lockbox doesn't matter. It's the size of the inner compartment where you fit your keys that matters the most. Our 3000 series lockboxes offer 45 cu cm of space, 12 cu cm more than the competition. That translates into fitting 13 standard house keys into the 3210 lockbox (see images for more examples of size)
- Hinged Construction: Never lose the door to your lockbox in the snow or at night! This popular hinge construction keeps your lockbox in one piece for easy access.
- 90 Degree Angle: The hinged door opens 90 degrees, meaning you're easily able to rest your keys in the lockbox without them falling out. Ideal for when photographing the lockbox & keys for a work order
- Protecting Your Door from Dings & Scratches: Even our wall-mounted lockboxes include protection for your walls. A thick foam padding on the back of the lockboxes to prevent dings & scratches while your lockbox is mounted in place & utilized.
How Does the 3210 Compare to Competition?
Larger inside key storage: Our 3210 measures 45 cu cm, with the majority of the competition only offering 30 cu cm. This means our lockbox fits 13 house keys. The competition fits 6 house keys
- Multiple Sizes: MFS Supply offers two sizes of wall mount lockboxes. If the 3210 is too small for your needs, explore our 5010 - featuring the same wall mount functionality & 4-digit numeric tumblers with a larger box & storage space
Where Does the 3210 Fit within MFS Supply's Lockbox Offering?VaultLOCKS® 3000 series features smaller lockboxes with sturdy security features at a lower price point. Our 3210 is most popular with single-family REITs, contractors, and property managers who need a more permanent secure access to the home. If a larger-sized wall mount lockbox is required, the VaultLOCKS® 5010 offers the same wall mount functionality with a larger exterior & interior.
How to Change a Lockbox Combination on any Model 3000 Series
Open the lockbox by simply dialing in the correct combination.
Note: All new lockboxes come preset to 0-0-0-0.
Once you dial in the correct code, place your hand on the shackle. With your other hand place your fingers on the sides of the lock box and open just like an oven door.
To reset the combination, you will need to find the reset pin which is located inside in the lock box. If your pin is equipped with a rubber boot, be sure to remove it before attempting to move the pin.
Slide the reset pin to the right and up.
Ensure your lock box is open when you reset the combination.
Dial in your new combination.
After you dial in your new combination slide the reset pin back to the left and down.
If your pin came equipped with a rubber boot, you will need to replace it once you have moved the pin back to its starting position. This will ensure the pin does not move.
To open the shackle simply slide the release lever and pull up on the shackle.
You are now ready to place your lock box on a door.
Once your lockbox is secure on the door remember to dial the combination to an alternate setting.