Are You Ready to Roll?
Spring brings birds, barbecues, bike-riding and … lots of grass to cut!
Watch as Property Preservation expert Charles King gives tips on how to complete the perfect property preservation grass cutting ...
- Find out the size of the lot you will be mowing. (There are a few different ways to do this, but make sure the measurements will be accepted by the client.)
- Take a photo of the street sign where the property is located.
- Photograph the front of the house and the address.
- Measure the height of the grass in two or three places and take the average of the cutting heights. (Take pictures of your measurements.)
- Take some action photos of you cutting the grass.
- Take photos of the grass height after you have finished doing the cut.
- Pay attention to details. Make sure to trim the borders and that you sweep cuttings off walks and driveways.
To check out MFS Supply's assortment of lawn maintenance supplies visit: http://www.mfssupply.com/Contractors/LawnMaintenance-Contractor
For other useful info, visit Charles King's Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCECX_Cp2cdQFse89ZjQhmeQ