BIOPROTECT RTU (Ready to Use) Antimicrobial Surface Protectant
This ready-to-use, water-based antimicrobial inhibits the growth of microbes and microorganisms on surfaces for up to 90 days.
Non-toxic, food-surface safe antimicrobial shield that protects surfaces from microbes such as odor-causing bacteria, algae, fungi (mold and mildew) for your increases health and safety.
BIOPROTECT Ready To Use is effective on hard non-porous washable bathroom and non-food contact kitchen surfaces and fixtures around the home or office. This antimicrobial surface protectant is able to be used on carpets and upholstery to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria, bacteria which cause staining and discoloration, and fungi (mold and mildew).
Great for home and office use in large scale settings
Invisible microbiostatic coating inhibits bacteria growth for 3 months
Safe for use on carpets and upholstery in hotels and houses
Indoor and outdoor use ensures a mold free environment for a quarter of the year